- Did torture play an important role in finding Bin Laden?
- "The Muslim Brotherhood announce that they are against the use of violence in general."
- White House push for corporate tax reform will be "feast for K street."
- States reconsider medical marijuana laws after threats from the feds.
- Brazilian anti-corruption blogger survives assassination attempt.
- Book of Mormon leads list of Tony nominations.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Reason-Rupe Poll: 96% Worry About Federal Debt, 74% Want Spending Cap..."