- voted yesterday to advance a bill broadening the power of federal agents to engage in warrantless digital snooping on Americans. The Senate intelligence committee
- The Hillary Clinton campaign helped fund the now-infamous "pee dossier" on Donald Trump during the 2016 election, according to a Tuesday scoop from The Washington Post.
- A U.S. appeals court has ruled that federal immigration agents must let a 17-year-old undocumented immigrant in their custody get an abortion.
- The National Park Service is considering doubling and tripling the entrance fees for some national parks.
- The Iowa Supreme Court just temporarily blocked a new 72-hour waiting period before a woman can get an abortion.
- A former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent was sentenced Tuesday to seven years in prison for extorting cash and sex from undocumented immigrants.
- Someone in Congress is sending secret messages to us through Wikipedia edits.
Photo Credit: Gary Waters IKON Images/Newscom