Senate Panel Approves Domestic Spying Bill, Clinton Campaign Helped Fund 'Pee Dossier,' Major Fee Hike May Hit National Parks: A.M. Links
The Senate intelligence committee voted yesterday to advance a bill broadening the power of federal agents to engage in warrantless digital snooping on Americans.
- The Hillary Clinton campaign helped fund the now-infamous "pee dossier" on Donald Trump during the 2016 election, according to a Tuesday scoop from The Washington Post.
- A U.S. appeals court has ruled that federal immigration agents must let a 17-year-old undocumented immigrant in their custody get an abortion.
- The National Park Service is considering doubling and tripling the entrance fees for some national parks.
- The Iowa Supreme Court just temporarily blocked a new 72-hour waiting period before a woman can get an abortion.
- A former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent was sentenced Tuesday to seven years in prison for extorting cash and sex from undocumented immigrants.
- Someone in Congress is sending secret messages to us through Wikipedia edits.