President Trump cracked some jokes at the annual Gridiron Club dinner.
- A labor strike by teachers in West Virginia enters an eighth day.
- Vladimir Putin says he will "never" extradite any Russian charged in relation to the investigation into the 2016 election being run by Robert Mueller.
- A public school teacher in Florida reportedly ran a white nationalist podcast.
- Angela Merkel will form a government in Germany for the fourth time, once again relying on a left-right "grand coalition" to rule.
- Rita Moreno wore the same dress to the Oscars that she wore there when she won Best Supporting Actress in 1962, while The Shape of Water won Best Picture.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Everyone has a right to dissent from the epidemiologists' contentment with the way things are now.
The governor's latest order dials up restrictions on whole swaths of California's economy in an effort to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.
Trump's 46-Minute Rant About Election Fraud Crystallizes the Most Dangerous Aspects of His Personality
"This is about restoring faith and confidence in American elections," the president says.