President Trump cracked some jokes at the annual Gridiron Club dinner.
- A labor strike by teachers in West Virginia enters an eighth day.
- Vladimir Putin says he will "never" extradite any Russian charged in relation to the investigation into the 2016 election being run by Robert Mueller.
- A public school teacher in Florida reportedly ran a white nationalist podcast.
- Angela Merkel will form a government in Germany for the fourth time, once again relying on a left-right "grand coalition" to rule.
- Rita Moreno wore the same dress to the Oscars that she wore there when she won Best Supporting Actress in 1962, while The Shape of Water won Best Picture.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
I added a mini-monitor, right behind my camera, to serve as a teleprompter during Zoom sessions.
Cohen, who had been linked with parodist Vermin Supreme, identifies as an anarchist.