President Trump cracked some jokes at the annual Gridiron Club dinner.
- A labor strike by teachers in West Virginia enters an eighth day.
- Vladimir Putin says he will "never" extradite any Russian charged in relation to the investigation into the 2016 election being run by Robert Mueller.
- A public school teacher in Florida reportedly ran a white nationalist podcast.
- Angela Merkel will form a government in Germany for the fourth time, once again relying on a left-right "grand coalition" to rule.
- Rita Moreno wore the same dress to the Oscars that she wore there when she won Best Supporting Actress in 1962, while The Shape of Water won Best Picture.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.