Trump Cracks Jokes, West Virginia Teachers Strike Continues, The Shape of Water Wins Best Picture: A.M. Links
President Trump cracked some jokes at the annual Gridiron Club dinner.
- A labor strike by teachers in West Virginia enters an eighth day.
- Vladimir Putin says he will "never" extradite any Russian charged in relation to the investigation into the 2016 election being run by Robert Mueller.
- A public school teacher in Florida reportedly ran a white nationalist podcast.
- Angela Merkel will form a government in Germany for the fourth time, once again relying on a left-right "grand coalition" to rule.
- Rita Moreno wore the same dress to the Oscars that she wore there when she won Best Supporting Actress in 1962, while The Shape of Water won Best Picture.