"With tensions flaring between President Donald Trump and national security adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, the Pentagon is considering options that would allow the President to potentially move the three-star general out of his current role and back into the military, according to half a dozen defense and administration officials."
- The U.S. women's hockey team beat Canada to win the gold medal at the Olympics.
- One assailant was killed in an attack on the U.S. embassy in Montenegro.
- Iran's deputy foreign minister says the nation may withdraw from the 2015 nuclear deal.
- Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says Russia will consider supporting a U.N. ceasefire in Syria.
- The president of Ford's North American operations will leave the company over "inappropriate behavior."
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
Retired Engineer Offers Free Expert Testimony for Flood Victims. Licensing Officials Threaten Him With Criminal Charges.
Wayne Nutt worked as an engineer for decades. But because he's not licensed, North Carolina's engineering board says that he can't share his expertise in public.