President Trump said the U.S. was willing to talk to North Korea "under the right circumstances" and that there would be no military action while North-South talks, for which the president of South Korea said Trump deserved "big" credit, continued.
- Trump urged Republicans to "finally take control" of the Russia investigation, which he tweeted was going nowhere.
- Federal immigration agents raided 7-Elevens around the country.
- A school board office in Louisana claimed it had to go on lock down after receiving death threats over an incident where a teacher was arrested at a board meeting.
- At least 15 people have died in mudslides in southern California.
- Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin will settle their divorce out of court.
- The consumer electronics show in Las Vegas suffered a power outage.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.