"President Donald Trump dismissed allegations of sexual misconduct on Tuesday, alleging the claims against him were an invention by Democrats who are unable to prove his campaign colluded with Russia to meddle in the 2016 election."
- Alabama voters head to the polls today for the special U.S. Senate election between Republican Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones.
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee has died at age 65.
- The latest on yesterday's attempted terrorist attack near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City.
- The NFL Network has suspended three analysts over sexual harassment allegations, including Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk.
- Wildfires continue to rage in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.