President Donald Trump will meet with congressional leaders today to see if an agreement can be reached on a spending bill.
- A second former staffer has accused Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) of sexual harassment.
- "Families of Navajo war veterans who were honored Monday at the White House say they were dumbfounded that President Donald Trump used the event to take a political jab at a Massachusetts senator, demeaning their work with an unbreakable code that helped the U.S. win World War II."
- Senate Republicans remain divided on the GOP tax bill.
- Motor Trend magazine has named the Alfa Romeo Giulia as its "car of the year."
- "Pope Francis left out any specific mention of the embattled Muslim Rohingya community during his keynote speech in Myanmar on Tuesday. Human-rights groups were eagerly awaiting the talk and had urged the pope to use the term as a show of support for the community, which is being targeted in what the U.N. has called a 'human-rights nightmare' amid reported ethnic cleansing."
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.