President Donald Trump may designate the opioid crisis as a national emergency today.
- President Trump wants you to know that he is a "very intelligent person." As Trump explained to reporters yesterday, "People don't understand, I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well."
- "The WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said on Wednesday that he had rebuffed a request for help last year from the head of a data firm that worked for Donald J. Trump and is now facing congressional scrutiny."
- A second woman has accused former President George H.W. Bush of sexual misconduct.
- Journalist Mark Halperin is leaving NBC after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment.
- The Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Dodgers last night by a final score of 7-6. The World Series is now tied 1-1.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
When educators don't see their parents and students as customers, they make some really stupid decisions.
At This Year's Vegas Porn Expo, Everything People Think They Know About the Internet and Adult Entertainment Is Wrong
The internet has turned adult performers into media entrepreneurs.
New York's Progressive Rent Regulations Having the Exact Same Negative Consequence That Skeptics Predicted
New York told landlords they couldn't pass along renovation costs, so landlords stopped doing renovations