The Senate intelligence committee voted yesterday to advance a bill broadening the power of federal agents to engage in warrantless digital snooping on Americans.
- The Hillary Clinton campaign helped fund the now-infamous "pee dossier" on Donald Trump during the 2016 election, according to a Tuesday scoop from The Washington Post.
- A U.S. appeals court has ruled that federal immigration agents must let a 17-year-old undocumented immigrant in their custody get an abortion.
- The National Park Service is considering doubling and tripling the entrance fees for some national parks.
- The Iowa Supreme Court just temporarily blocked a new 72-hour waiting period before a woman can get an abortion.
- A former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent was sentenced Tuesday to seven years in prison for extorting cash and sex from undocumented immigrants.
- Someone in Congress is sending secret messages to us through Wikipedia edits.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks