Over the weekend, President Trump hate-tweeted Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who responded by tweeting that the White House had turned into an "adult day care center." Corker also said in an interview Trump could lead the country into World War III and was treating his job " like he's doing 'The Apprentice' or something."
- The Trump administration's opening offer to Democrats in Congress on immigration includes funding for a border wall and cuts to grants to sanctuary cities.
- The Weinstein Company fired Harvey Weinstein after new reports of a string of sexual misconduct allegations.
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince is reportedly considering a run for Senate.
- The U.S. and Turkey suspended non-immigrant visa services for nationals of each other's countries.
- A British tabloid worries about a vacation package on island off the coast of Colombia advertised as offering ulimited sex, drugs, and alcohol.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?