Corker Says White House An 'Adult Daycare Center,' Weinstein Company Fires Harvey Weinstein, U.S., Turkey Suspend Most Visa Services: A.M. Links
Over the weekend, President Trump hate-tweeted Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who responded by tweeting that the White House had turned into an "adult day care center." Corker also said in an interview Trump could lead the country into World War III and was treating his job " like he's doing 'The Apprentice' or something."
- The Trump administration's opening offer to Democrats in Congress on immigration includes funding for a border wall and cuts to grants to sanctuary cities.
- The Weinstein Company fired Harvey Weinstein after new reports of a string of sexual misconduct allegations.
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince is reportedly considering a run for Senate.
- The U.S. and Turkey suspended non-immigrant visa services for nationals of each other's countries.
- A British tabloid worries about a vacation package on island off the coast of Colombia advertised as offering ulimited sex, drugs, and alcohol.