"Staunch conservative allies of President Trump erupted in anger and incredulity late Wednesday after Democrats announced the president had agreed to pursue a legislative deal that would protect thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation but not secure Trump's signature campaign promise: building a massive wall along the U.S.-Mexico border."
- President Trump is denying this morning that any DACA deal was reached with the Democrats. He also tweeted out these comments: "Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?… They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age."
- Eight residents of a Florida nursing home died after Hurricane Irma knocked out the air conditioning system.
- North Korea has threatened to "sink" Japan with a nuclear attack in retaliation for the latest U.N. sanctions.
- Sean Spicer and Chelsea Manning have been named visiting fellows at the Institute of Politics at Harvard's Kennedy School.
- Russian military exercises in Belarus have set NATO on edge.
The Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the company pays "a lower tax rate than firefighters and teachers."
A Judge Called His Mandatory Sentence 'Excessive' and 'Wrong.' Less Than a Year Later He Died In Federal Prison
Frederick Turner was sentenced to a mandatory 40 years on nonviolent drug and firearm charges. He ended up in a high-security federal prison, and now he's dead.
The Bureau of Land Management sees no Fourth Amendment concerns with searching American citizens for reasons to arrest them without probable cause when it comes to their event permits.
Alice sends nude picture to her ex, Bob. Bob's new girlfriend (or maybe would-be girlfriend) Carol gets it and posts it online. Carol wouldn't be guilty under the state revenge porn statute, the court rules.