"Staunch conservative allies of President Trump erupted in anger and incredulity late Wednesday after Democrats announced the president had agreed to pursue a legislative deal that would protect thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation but not secure Trump's signature campaign promise: building a massive wall along the U.S.-Mexico border."
- President Trump is denying this morning that any DACA deal was reached with the Democrats. He also tweeted out these comments: "Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?… They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age."
- Eight residents of a Florida nursing home died after Hurricane Irma knocked out the air conditioning system.
- North Korea has threatened to "sink" Japan with a nuclear attack in retaliation for the latest U.N. sanctions.
- Sean Spicer and Chelsea Manning have been named visiting fellows at the Institute of Politics at Harvard's Kennedy School.
- Russian military exercises in Belarus have set NATO on edge.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.
The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a 'Glorious Liberty Document.'
As part of its ambitious “1619” inquiry into the legacy of slavery, The New York Times revives false 19th century revisionist history about the American founding.
March For Our Lives Calls for Confiscating Guns, Investigating the NRA, and 'Reforming' the Supreme Court
The gun control group's new policy proposal is radical, intersectional, and deeply contradictory.
Michigan Court of Appeals Has Reversed the Felony Assault Convictions of a Gun Owner Who Acted in Self-Defense
A then-pregnant Siwatu-Salama Ra was sentenced to two years in prison after using an unloaded gun to protect herself, her daughter, and her mom.