Secretary of State Rex Tillerson insisted President Trump didn't speak for American values, only for himself.
- Trump is expected to roll-back an executive order by Barack Obama that prohibited some military gear from being sent to local police departments.
- After Hurricane Harvey, FEMA is prepared to stay in Texas for years.
- Left-wing violence at an anti-Marxist rally in Berkeley.
- Uber selects a new CEO, formerly of Expedia.
- Floyd Mayweather defeated Conor McGregor with a 10th round technical knock-out.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.