Secretary of State Rex Tillerson insisted President Trump didn't speak for American values, only for himself.
- Trump is expected to roll-back an executive order by Barack Obama that prohibited some military gear from being sent to local police departments.
- After Hurricane Harvey, FEMA is prepared to stay in Texas for years.
- Left-wing violence at an anti-Marxist rally in Berkeley.
- Uber selects a new CEO, formerly of Expedia.
- Floyd Mayweather defeated Conor McGregor with a 10th round technical knock-out.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.