Secretary of State Rex Tillerson insisted President Trump didn't speak for American values, only for himself.
- Trump is expected to roll-back an executive order by Barack Obama that prohibited some military gear from being sent to local police departments.
- After Hurricane Harvey, FEMA is prepared to stay in Texas for years.
- Left-wing violence at an anti-Marxist rally in Berkeley.
- Uber selects a new CEO, formerly of Expedia.
- Floyd Mayweather defeated Conor McGregor with a 10th round technical knock-out.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Although a Defense Witness Says George Floyd's Death Should Not Have Been Deemed a Homicide, His Account Underlines Derek Chauvin's Culpability
The defense rested without calling Chauvin to the stand, and closing arguments are expected on Monday.