Reports that Trump is thinking of pulling out of Israeli-Palestinian talks over a rift between Mahmoud Abbas and Jared Kushner are "nonsense," according to an unnamed U.S. official.
- President Trump meets with the prime minister of India today.
- Rumors abound about the potential retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- More than 150 people died after an oil tanker overturned and burst into flames in Pakistan.
- A number of Ohio government websites were hacked and defaced with anti-Trump and pro-ISIS messages.
- Three Jewish participants were asked to leave the Dyke March parade in Chicago because their Jewish Pride flags made others feel "threatened."
- The hacker group Anonymous claimed that NASA was "on the verge" of announcing the discovery of alien life.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
Warren says her wealth tax math "clearly" adds up. It doesn't.