Reports that Trump is thinking of pulling out of Israeli-Palestinian talks over a rift between Mahmoud Abbas and Jared Kushner are "nonsense," according to an unnamed U.S. official.
- President Trump meets with the prime minister of India today.
- Rumors abound about the potential retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- More than 150 people died after an oil tanker overturned and burst into flames in Pakistan.
- A number of Ohio government websites were hacked and defaced with anti-Trump and pro-ISIS messages.
- Three Jewish participants were asked to leave the Dyke March parade in Chicago because their Jewish Pride flags made others feel "threatened."
- The hacker group Anonymous claimed that NASA was "on the verge" of announcing the discovery of alien life.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.