Reports that Trump is thinking of pulling out of Israeli-Palestinian talks over a rift between Mahmoud Abbas and Jared Kushner are "nonsense," according to an unnamed U.S. official.
- President Trump meets with the prime minister of India today.
- Rumors abound about the potential retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- More than 150 people died after an oil tanker overturned and burst into flames in Pakistan.
- A number of Ohio government websites were hacked and defaced with anti-Trump and pro-ISIS messages.
- Three Jewish participants were asked to leave the Dyke March parade in Chicago because their Jewish Pride flags made others feel "threatened."
- The hacker group Anonymous claimed that NASA was "on the verge" of announcing the discovery of alien life.