Donald Trump told The Economist that he invented the phrase "priming the pump." According to the president, "I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good."
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly "threatened to resign after the narrative emerging from the White House on Tuesday evening cast him as a prime mover of the decision to fire [James] Comey and that the president acted only on his recommendation."
- "I will be fine." Read James Comey's farewell letter to colleagues at the FBI.
- Who will replace James Comey as the next FBI director?
- "We were not informed by the Russians that their official photographer was dual-hatted and would be releasing the photographs on the state news agency," says the Trump administration about yesterday's White House meeting between President Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
- The Senate intelligence committee has subpoenaed former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.