The U.S. said it killed the leader of ISIS in Afghanistan.
- Republicans in the Senate are not so sure about the healthcare bill that passed the House.
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus defended the possibility of cutting the budget of the drug czar's office.
- Barack Obama went to Boston to receive the Profile in Courage award from the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
- The U.S. air force's X-37b landed in Florida after orbiting the Earth for 718 days.
- Emmanuel Macron defeated Marine Le Pen in the presidential election in France.
- The army in Germany ordered a search of all barracks after Nazi memorabilia was found in a garrison.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.