The U.S. said it killed the leader of ISIS in Afghanistan.
- Republicans in the Senate are not so sure about the healthcare bill that passed the House.
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus defended the possibility of cutting the budget of the drug czar's office.
- Barack Obama went to Boston to receive the Profile in Courage award from the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
- The U.S. air force's X-37b landed in Florida after orbiting the Earth for 718 days.
- Emmanuel Macron defeated Marine Le Pen in the presidential election in France.
- The army in Germany ordered a search of all barracks after Nazi memorabilia was found in a garrison.