The Enlightenment: It was fun while it lasted.
- President Trump predicts the shooting of a police officer in Paris will help far-right candidate Marine le Pen win the presidential election.
- Berkeley emerging as a war zone between fascists and anti-fascists.
- The McDonald's uniforms of the future are pretty dystopian.
- Middlebury political science chair apologizes for violence committed against… students of color. Not Allison Stanger, but students of color.
- Bill de Blasio wants to raise the price of cigarettes, calling to mind the last word of Eric Garner.
- A person's gender can change "daily" at Harvard.