The Enlightenment: It was fun while it lasted.
- President Trump predicts the shooting of a police officer in Paris will help far-right candidate Marine le Pen win the presidential election.
- Berkeley emerging as a war zone between fascists and anti-fascists.
- The McDonald's uniforms of the future are pretty dystopian.
- Middlebury political science chair apologizes for violence committed against… students of color. Not Allison Stanger, but students of color.
- Bill de Blasio wants to raise the price of cigarettes, calling to mind the last word of Eric Garner.
- A person's gender can change "daily" at Harvard.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
Prosecutors Back Dismissal of 91 More Cases Involving the Houston Cop Who Lied to Justify a Deadly Drug Raid
The announcement brings the total number of suspect cases initiated by Gerald Goines to 164 over 11 years.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
Will they keep it in mind even if Joe Biden becomes president?