The Enlightenment: It was fun while it lasted.
- President Trump predicts the shooting of a police officer in Paris will help far-right candidate Marine le Pen win the presidential election.
- Berkeley emerging as a war zone between fascists and anti-fascists.
- The McDonald's uniforms of the future are pretty dystopian.
- Middlebury political science chair apologizes for violence committed against… students of color. Not Allison Stanger, but students of color.
- Bill de Blasio wants to raise the price of cigarettes, calling to mind the last word of Eric Garner.
- A person's gender can change "daily" at Harvard.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.