The Enlightenment: It was fun while it lasted.
- President Trump predicts the shooting of a police officer in Paris will help far-right candidate Marine le Pen win the presidential election.
- Berkeley emerging as a war zone between fascists and anti-fascists.
- The McDonald's uniforms of the future are pretty dystopian.
- Middlebury political science chair apologizes for violence committed against… students of color. Not Allison Stanger, but students of color.
- Bill de Blasio wants to raise the price of cigarettes, calling to mind the last word of Eric Garner.
- A person's gender can change "daily" at Harvard.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.