President Donald Trump is expected to sign a new executive order today designed to give force to his "Buy American and Hire American" agenda.
- "A failed missile launch in North Korea Sunday has brought renewed attention to reports that the United States is trying to degrade North Korea's missile capabilities via hacking."
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has called for a general election on June 8.
- Suspected Facebook killer Steve W. Stephens is still at large.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to overturn an order by the Arkansas Supreme Court stopping that state from executing two death row inmates.
- Voters in Georgia head to the polls today for a special primary election for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
No, British Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson Has Not 'Drastically Downgraded' His Worst-Case Projection of COVID-19 Deaths
But he has raised his estimate of the virus's reproduction number, which implies a lower fatality rate than his research group initially assumed.
Plus: civic dynamism on display, Justice Department embraces home detainment of federal prisoners, and more...
Plus: COVID-19 in prisons and jails, Trump campaign threatens TV stations, state disparities in new coronavirus cases, and more...