President Donald Trump is expected to sign a new executive order today designed to give force to his "Buy American and Hire American" agenda.
- "A failed missile launch in North Korea Sunday has brought renewed attention to reports that the United States is trying to degrade North Korea's missile capabilities via hacking."
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has called for a general election on June 8.
- Suspected Facebook killer Steve W. Stephens is still at large.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to overturn an order by the Arkansas Supreme Court stopping that state from executing two death row inmates.
- Voters in Georgia head to the polls today for a special primary election for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.