President Donald Trump is expected to sign a new executive order today designed to give force to his "Buy American and Hire American" agenda.
- "A failed missile launch in North Korea Sunday has brought renewed attention to reports that the United States is trying to degrade North Korea's missile capabilities via hacking."
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has called for a general election on June 8.
- Suspected Facebook killer Steve W. Stephens is still at large.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to overturn an order by the Arkansas Supreme Court stopping that state from executing two death row inmates.
- Voters in Georgia head to the polls today for a special primary election for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.