A.M. Links: Trump to Sign 'Buy American and Hire American' Executive Order, British Prime Minister Calls for New General Election, Suspected Facebook Killer Still at Large
President Donald Trump is expected to sign a new executive order today designed to give force to his "Buy American and Hire American" agenda.
- "A failed missile launch in North Korea Sunday has brought renewed attention to reports that the United States is trying to degrade North Korea's missile capabilities via hacking."
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has called for a general election on June 8.
- Suspected Facebook killer Steve W. Stephens is still at large.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to overturn an order by the Arkansas Supreme Court stopping that state from executing two death row inmates.
- Voters in Georgia head to the polls today for a special primary election for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.