An AOL email account used by Vice President Mike Pence from the 1990s through early 2016 to conduct both personal and Indiana state business was hacked last year, his office confirmed. After the hack, Pence adopted a new AOL email address.
- Undocumented immigrants in America pay an estimated annual $11.74 billion in state and local taxes claims a new report from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
- The FBI's new online FOIA portal is now live.
- "Tolerating prostitution" could become grounds for getting business licenses revoked in Las Vegas.
- The European Parliament is proposing that U.S. citizens be refused visa-free access to the European Union in response to American visa rules affecting citizens from EU-members Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, and Romania.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday repealing a ban on using lead bullets.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.