An AOL email account used by Vice President Mike Pence from the 1990s through early 2016 to conduct both personal and Indiana state business was hacked last year, his office confirmed. After the hack, Pence adopted a new AOL email address.
- Undocumented immigrants in America pay an estimated annual $11.74 billion in state and local taxes claims a new report from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
- The FBI's new online FOIA portal is now live.
- "Tolerating prostitution" could become grounds for getting business licenses revoked in Las Vegas.
- The European Parliament is proposing that U.S. citizens be refused visa-free access to the European Union in response to American visa rules affecting citizens from EU-members Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, and Romania.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday repealing a ban on using lead bullets.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.