An AOL email account used by Vice President Mike Pence from the 1990s through early 2016 to conduct both personal and Indiana state business was hacked last year, his office confirmed. After the hack, Pence adopted a new AOL email address.
- Undocumented immigrants in America pay an estimated annual $11.74 billion in state and local taxes claims a new report from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
- The FBI's new online FOIA portal is now live.
- "Tolerating prostitution" could become grounds for getting business licenses revoked in Las Vegas.
- The European Parliament is proposing that U.S. citizens be refused visa-free access to the European Union in response to American visa rules affecting citizens from EU-members Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, and Romania.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday repealing a ban on using lead bullets.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.