Pence AOL Account Hacked, Undocumented Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes, E.U. Could Change U.S. Visa Rules: A.M. Links
(FRANCIS DEAN/DEAN PICTURES/Newscom)
An AOL email account used by Vice President Mike Pence from the 1990s through early 2016 to conduct both personal and Indiana state business was hacked last year, his office confirmed. After the hack, Pence adopted a new AOL email address.
- Undocumented immigrants in America pay an estimated annual $11.74 billion in state and local taxes claims a new report from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
- The FBI's new online FOIA portal is now live.
- "Tolerating prostitution" could become grounds for getting business licenses revoked in Las Vegas.
- The European Parliament is proposing that U.S. citizens be refused visa-free access to the European Union in response to American visa rules affecting citizens from EU-members Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, and Romania.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday repealing a ban on using lead bullets.