President Trump will deliver his address to Congress tonight at 9:00 p.m. Reason writers will be providing live coverage here at Reason.com and on Twitter.
- Is it constitutional for the Trump administration to bar certain reporters from press briefings?
- Kellyanne Conway put her feet on the Oval Office couch.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos described historically-black colleges as early examples of school choice.
- Social justice college course of the day.
- I was on the Federalist Radio podcast with Ben Domenech, talking CPAC, the Oscars, and campus due process. Listen here.