President Trump will deliver his address to Congress tonight at 9:00 p.m. Reason writers will be providing live coverage here at Reason.com and on Twitter.
- Is it constitutional for the Trump administration to bar certain reporters from press briefings?
- Kellyanne Conway put her feet on the Oval Office couch.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos described historically-black colleges as early examples of school choice.
- Social justice college course of the day.
- I was on the Federalist Radio podcast with Ben Domenech, talking CPAC, the Oscars, and campus due process. Listen here.
Texas Has Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Carriers. The Governor Is Worried About 'Hundreds' of COVID-Positive Migrants.
Greg Abbott's fear is hard to take seriously, but it jibes with hoary stereotypes about immigrants.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.
The Senate is preparing to pass a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that has very little to do with the pandemic, and we all know it. Congress should admit as much.