Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart. His CPAC speech and book deal with Simon & Schuester were also cancelled.
- Here's a transcript of Milo's press conference—published by Breitbart, oddly enough.
- The New York Times wonders if liberal political-correctness-run-amok could be helping Trump. Gee, where did they get that idea?
- A Texas legislator wants to force students to report rapes. What could go wrong?
- The American Civil Liberties Union explains its opposition to a law that would make it harder for the mentally ill to purchase guns.
- The Anne Frank Center is not satisfied with President Trump's stated opposition to anti-Semitism.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.