Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns from Breitbart, Trump Slams Anti-Semitism: P.M. Links
Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart. His CPAC speech and book deal with Simon & Schuester were also cancelled.
- Here's a transcript of Milo's press conference—published by Breitbart, oddly enough.
- The New York Times wonders if liberal political-correctness-run-amok could be helping Trump. Gee, where did they get that idea?
- A Texas legislator wants to force students to report rapes. What could go wrong?
- The American Civil Liberties Union explains its opposition to a law that would make it harder for the mentally ill to purchase guns.
- The Anne Frank Center is not satisfied with President Trump's stated opposition to anti-Semitism.