Just moments after taking the Oath of Office, President Donald Trump signed a bunch of (mostly inconsequential) executive orders.
- Climate change, LGBT rights pages no longer show up at WhiteHouse.gov.
- There was some rioting in Washington, D.C. Protesters smashed the windows a Starbucks, Bank of America, and Bobby Van's restaurant. I also filmed some protesters burning a bunch of garbage cans and papers as a Trump supporter tries to stop them.
- A limo was also set on fire.
- My take on Trump's inauguration speech: Protectionism for all.
- The @POTUS Twitter handle now belongs to Trump.
- Barack Obama will leave office $20 million richer.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...
Gerald Goines justified the raid, which killed a middle-aged couple, based on a heroin purchase that apparently never happened.
When it comes to deciding who should keep their Second Amendment rights, the deck is stacked against gun owners.