Just moments after taking the Oath of Office, President Donald Trump signed a bunch of (mostly inconsequential) executive orders.
- Climate change, LGBT rights pages no longer show up at WhiteHouse.gov.
- There was some rioting in Washington, D.C. Protesters smashed the windows a Starbucks, Bank of America, and Bobby Van's restaurant. I also filmed some protesters burning a bunch of garbage cans and papers as a Trump supporter tries to stop them.
- A limo was also set on fire.
- My take on Trump's inauguration speech: Protectionism for all.
- The @POTUS Twitter handle now belongs to Trump.
- Barack Obama will leave office $20 million richer.