Ryan Zinke, Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of the Interior, doesn't believe climate change is a hoax and opposes the transfer of federal lands to state control.
- Why was it wrong, in the opinion of certain Democrats, for Betsy DeVos to give money to a civil liberties group?
- Donald Trump says approval ratings are rigged.
- The Women's March: for people who think "inclusivity" means something other than what it means.
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act would result in many Americans losing their coverage.
- UPDATE: President Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
America may be safer than ever, but residents of the Land of the Free seem set on raising their children in a climate of fear.