Ryan Zinke, Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of the Interior, doesn't believe climate change is a hoax and opposes the transfer of federal lands to state control.
- Why was it wrong, in the opinion of certain Democrats, for Betsy DeVos to give money to a civil liberties group?
- Donald Trump says approval ratings are rigged.
- The Women's March: for people who think "inclusivity" means something other than what it means.
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act would result in many Americans losing their coverage.
- UPDATE: President Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence.
He Wanted To Make Some Money for School Clothes by Selling Mexican Street Corn. The Government Says He Owes $1,415 in Permit Fees.
"I just wanted to help out my community and family," said Miguel Lozano.
But she warns against "opportunistic people hijacking the movement.”
Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
In Life of a Klansman, Edward Ball reckons with a white supremacist ancestor. Try explaining that to the students.
Defer payroll taxes till December 31, 2020, and forgive them if Trump wins re-election.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.