Ryan Zinke, Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of the Interior, doesn't believe climate change is a hoax and opposes the transfer of federal lands to state control.
- Why was it wrong, in the opinion of certain Democrats, for Betsy DeVos to give money to a civil liberties group?
- Donald Trump says approval ratings are rigged.
- The Women's March: for people who think "inclusivity" means something other than what it means.
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act would result in many Americans losing their coverage.
- UPDATE: President Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."
It's time for the left and the right to take a hard look at their favorite public-sector unions.
California Preservationists Sue To Overturn Law That Requires Property Owners Consent To Having Their Homes Landmarked
The lawsuit from three Orange County preservation groups argues that supposedly historic buildings should be afforded the same environmental protections as "air, water, and forests."