Ryan Zinke, Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of the Interior, doesn't believe climate change is a hoax and opposes the transfer of federal lands to state control.
- Why was it wrong, in the opinion of certain Democrats, for Betsy DeVos to give money to a civil liberties group?
- Donald Trump says approval ratings are rigged.
- The Women's March: for people who think "inclusivity" means something other than what it means.
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act would result in many Americans losing their coverage.
- UPDATE: President Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.