The Senate Armed Services Committee is holding hearings today on Russian hacking in the U.S. presidential election.
- "Just a year ago, they might have seemed the oddest of couples. But now President-elect Donald J. Trump and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, have formed a united front against the conclusion of American intelligence agencies that Russian intelligence used hacked emails to interfere in the presidential election."
- President-elect Donald Trump is reportedly "working with top advisers on a plan that would restructure and pare back the nation's top spy agency."
- Former Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj has been arrested in France on war crimes charges.
- Macy's plans to close 68 stores around the U.S. and eliminate over 10,000 jobs.
- President Barack Obama is under pressure to issue at least one more batch of pardons and commutations before leaving office this month.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.