The Senate Armed Services Committee is holding hearings today on Russian hacking in the U.S. presidential election.
- "Just a year ago, they might have seemed the oddest of couples. But now President-elect Donald J. Trump and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, have formed a united front against the conclusion of American intelligence agencies that Russian intelligence used hacked emails to interfere in the presidential election."
- President-elect Donald Trump is reportedly "working with top advisers on a plan that would restructure and pare back the nation's top spy agency."
- Former Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj has been arrested in France on war crimes charges.
- Macy's plans to close 68 stores around the U.S. and eliminate over 10,000 jobs.
- President Barack Obama is under pressure to issue at least one more batch of pardons and commutations before leaving office this month.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."
It's time for the left and the right to take a hard look at their favorite public-sector unions.
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.