President-elect Donald Trump sat down with President Barack Obama at the White House for a meeting. The two pledged to work together, but they did not have the typical photo op with the first couples together.
- The incoming Trump administration now has a transition site organized online.
- Trump has invited British Prime Minister Theresa May for a visit. She, you may recall, came into power after the populist success of Brexit there.
- Former Rep. Aaron Schock (R-Ill.) is being indicted by a federal jury for his spending habits while in office, his defense attorneys say.
- Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced he will run for California's governor in 2018. That will put him in competition with former San Francisco mayor and current lieutenant governor Gavin Newsom.
- Bernie Sanders won't rule out running for president again in 2020.
- Russia may block access to LinkedIn for violating a rule that data collected on its citizens must be stored within the country.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
Rep. Peter Meijer has a plan to provide bigger stimulus checks to needy Americans while cutting extraneous elements from the Biden relief bill.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.