President Barack Obama will host President-elect Donald Trump at the White House today.
- Anti-Trump protests broke out last night in multiple cities, including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- "Russia said it was in contact with President-elect Donald Trump's team during the U.S. election campaign, despite repeated denials by the Republican candidate's advisers that any links existed."
- A hand grenade attack outside the French embassy in Athens, Greece, has left one police officer injured.
- Brad Pitt has been cleared of child abuse charges.
- "Scientists have developed a set of wireless brain and spinal cord implants that helped monkeys with severed spinal cords regain control of their paralyzed limbs and walk again."
Holly Barlow-Austin suffered horrifying medical neglect at a Texarkana detention facility, according to video evidence in a new lawsuit.
Universities are punishing kids for partying—after cashing their tuition checks, of course.
The former Minneapolis police officer, who kneeled on Floyd's neck for more than eight minutes, says two other cops failed to de-escalate the situation.
Federal Proposal Would Expand Hair Testing of Job Applicants and Employees To Make Sure They Are Obeying Drug Prohibition
The method, which can detect drug metabolites for up to a year, does not measure impairment or recent use.
Attorney General Bill Barr Encourages Federal Prosecutors To Charge Violent Protesters With Sedition
The Wall Street Journal reports that Barr told prosecutors to pursue federal charges, including sedition charges, whenever possible.