President Barack Obama will host President-elect Donald Trump at the White House today.
- Anti-Trump protests broke out last night in multiple cities, including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- "Russia said it was in contact with President-elect Donald Trump's team during the U.S. election campaign, despite repeated denials by the Republican candidate's advisers that any links existed."
- A hand grenade attack outside the French embassy in Athens, Greece, has left one police officer injured.
- Brad Pitt has been cleared of child abuse charges.
- "Scientists have developed a set of wireless brain and spinal cord implants that helped monkeys with severed spinal cords regain control of their paralyzed limbs and walk again."
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.