Brown University Professor Glenn Loury: "We're not supposed to notice that Asians are being turned away in droves from the elite universities. We're not supposed to notice that blacks are included on the basis of some silly argument about diversity."
- Critics say Disney's Moana costume is cultural appropriation.
- And the new Jumanji movie is sexist.
- Sen. Elizbeth Warren wants the CEO of Wells Fargo to resign.
- "Nazi Who Originated Donald Trump Jr.'s Skittle Analogy Was Hanged at Nuremberg," according to The Intercept.
- Washington, D.C. residents: prepare to pay sales tax on Amazon orders.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Bent Johan Mosfjell
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.