New poll: Hillary Clinton 42 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 8 percent, Jill Stein 4 percent.
- The Union Leader, a prominent New Hampshire newspaper, has endorsed Gary Johnson for president. It's the first time that the paper has not endorsed the Republican candidate in over 100 years.
- A United Airlines flight was diverted yesterday en route to San Diego due to a "potential security concern."
- "In an extraordinary hearing in the Philippine Senate, a witness claimed Thursday that President Rodrigo Duterte paid him to carry out executions that involved feeding a body to a crocodile, chopping up corpses and dumping slashed bodies into the sea."
- Self-driving Uber cars are now operating in Pittsburgh.
- The city of Orlando is releasing additional 911 calls from the Pulse nightclub attack.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.