New poll: Hillary Clinton 42 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 8 percent, Jill Stein 4 percent.
- The Union Leader, a prominent New Hampshire newspaper, has endorsed Gary Johnson for president. It's the first time that the paper has not endorsed the Republican candidate in over 100 years.
- A United Airlines flight was diverted yesterday en route to San Diego due to a "potential security concern."
- "In an extraordinary hearing in the Philippine Senate, a witness claimed Thursday that President Rodrigo Duterte paid him to carry out executions that involved feeding a body to a crocodile, chopping up corpses and dumping slashed bodies into the sea."
- Self-driving Uber cars are now operating in Pittsburgh.
- The city of Orlando is releasing additional 911 calls from the Pulse nightclub attack.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.