Now that the Hillary Clinton campaign can't actually hide information about Clinton's health, they're going to release additional medical records this week.
- New York Sen. Chuck Schumer also recently had pneumonia.
- Somebody appears to have set the Florida mosque where Orlando shooter Omar Mateen attended on fire, authorities say. Nobody was at the mosque at the time and firefighters were able to extinguish the flames.
- Somebody trashed a September 11 memorial at Occidental College in Los Angeles.
- Former British Prime Minister David Cameron is resigning from Parliament, effective immediately.
- Eleven people, including seven children, were killed in a house fire in Memphis.
- "Pennsylvania Woman Injured After Being Struck by a Fish That Fell From the Sky."
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
Warren says her wealth tax math "clearly" adds up. It doesn't.