Now that the Hillary Clinton campaign can't actually hide information about Clinton's health, they're going to release additional medical records this week.
- New York Sen. Chuck Schumer also recently had pneumonia.
- Somebody appears to have set the Florida mosque where Orlando shooter Omar Mateen attended on fire, authorities say. Nobody was at the mosque at the time and firefighters were able to extinguish the flames.
- Somebody trashed a September 11 memorial at Occidental College in Los Angeles.
- Former British Prime Minister David Cameron is resigning from Parliament, effective immediately.
- Eleven people, including seven children, were killed in a house fire in Memphis.
- "Pennsylvania Woman Injured After Being Struck by a Fish That Fell From the Sky."
Two models suggest that broad restrictions had less impact on the epidemic than commonly thought.
Democratic Leaders Praise George Floyd Protesters, Show Utter Contempt for Everyone Else Still in Lockdown
Bill de Blasio and Phil Murphy evince little sympathy for nail salon owners or Jewish mourners.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Plus: Protest updates, COVID-19 upates, a surge in gun sales, and more...
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.