Now that the Hillary Clinton campaign can't actually hide information about Clinton's health, they're going to release additional medical records this week.
- New York Sen. Chuck Schumer also recently had pneumonia.
- Somebody appears to have set the Florida mosque where Orlando shooter Omar Mateen attended on fire, authorities say. Nobody was at the mosque at the time and firefighters were able to extinguish the flames.
- Somebody trashed a September 11 memorial at Occidental College in Los Angeles.
- Former British Prime Minister David Cameron is resigning from Parliament, effective immediately.
- Eleven people, including seven children, were killed in a house fire in Memphis.
- "Pennsylvania Woman Injured After Being Struck by a Fish That Fell From the Sky."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?