House Speaker Paul Ryan is standing behind his endorsement of Donald Trump for now, but could withdraw it in the future for some reason, maybe if Trump actually eats a live kitten at a rally or something.
- President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are facing questions over that $400 million payment to Iran and the circumstances behind it.
- Charleston, South Carolina, accused church mass shooter Dylann Roof was assaulted in prison.
- CNN will be hosting a town hall session for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.
- Today is President Barack Obama's 55th birthday, and supporters are approaching it in a fashion as creepily worshipful as you might imagine.
- Feds say a Charlotte, North Carolina, man was plotting to recruit people to fight on behalf of the Islamic State (ISIS).
- You'll never guess how Facebook is changing your newsfeed to deal with blatant click-bait headlines.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.