Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson calls for a "balance between religious freedom and non-discrimination" in a Deseret News editorial today.
- A federal judge has ruled that a suit against Trump University can proceed to trial. U.S. District Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel agreed that former students raised genuine concerns over whether Donald Trump had "knowingly participated in a scheme to defraud" them.
- A lack of procedural guidance and accountability concerning police-worn body cameras could create a privacy and rights nightmare for Americans, civil-liberties groups warn.
- Donald Trump's "excesses make you want to retch," opined French President Francois Hollande on Tuesday.
- A coalition affiliated with the Black Lives Matter movement has released its first policy platform, which details six demands—including reparations for U.S. slavery—and around 40 policy recommendations.
- A former Michigan prosecutor who led a loud crusade against prostitution in his county has plead guilty to soliciting prostitution and official misconduct.
- Flossing may be overrated.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: