- An associate of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has pleaded guilty to using his role as chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to influence flights from United between Newark and a small airport near a home he owned in South Carolina.
- In the months prior to a little boy getting attacked and killed by an alligator near Walt Disney World in Florida, area firefighters had been told to stop feeding the reptiles.
- A federal appeals court panel has quashed a warrant that attempted to force Microsoft to hand over the contents of emails stored on a server in Ireland.
- The things nations can do when they work together: The United States and Russia are coordinating on plans to bomb whatever's left of Syria that hasn't already been bombed.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regrets openly criticizing Trump and said her statements were "ill-advised."
- The 2016 Emmy nominations have been revealed.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."