- An associate of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has pleaded guilty to using his role as chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to influence flights from United between Newark and a small airport near a home he owned in South Carolina.
- In the months prior to a little boy getting attacked and killed by an alligator near Walt Disney World in Florida, area firefighters had been told to stop feeding the reptiles.
- A federal appeals court panel has quashed a warrant that attempted to force Microsoft to hand over the contents of emails stored on a server in Ireland.
- The things nations can do when they work together: The United States and Russia are coordinating on plans to bomb whatever's left of Syria that hasn't already been bombed.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regrets openly criticizing Trump and said her statements were "ill-advised."
- The 2016 Emmy nominations have been revealed.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.
President Donald Trump said he'd leave it to the states to decide if a minimum wage hike was appropriate.