New poll: Hillary Clinton 39 percent, Donald Trump 35 percent, Gary Johnson 8 percent.
- Gary Johnson on Donald Trump: "The stuff he's saying is just incendiary. It's racist."
- Donald Trump has reportedly drawn up a vice presidential short list.
- Saudi Arabia was hit by three separate suicide attacks in a 24-hour period, including one attack in the Islamic holy site of Medina.
- The NASA space probe Juno is now orbiting Jupiter.
- Brexit advocate Nigel Farage is resigning from his role as leader of the UK Independence Party.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.