New poll: Hillary Clinton 39 percent, Donald Trump 35 percent, Gary Johnson 8 percent.
- Gary Johnson on Donald Trump: "The stuff he's saying is just incendiary. It's racist."
- Donald Trump has reportedly drawn up a vice presidential short list.
- Saudi Arabia was hit by three separate suicide attacks in a 24-hour period, including one attack in the Islamic holy site of Medina.
- The NASA space probe Juno is now orbiting Jupiter.
- Brexit advocate Nigel Farage is resigning from his role as leader of the UK Independence Party.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
Dumb laws lead to police brutality.
The law would make a federal case out of every aggrieved internet user and compel companies to host messages they do not wish to platform.