Britain is voting today on whether or not to leave the European Union.
- "State Department staffers wrestled for weeks in December 2010 over a serious technical problem that affected emails from then-Secretary Hillary Clinton's home email server, causing them to temporarily disable security features on the government's own systems, according to emails released Wednesday."
- Gary Johnson: "Why I'm running for president."
- A pro-gun control "sit in" by Democrats in the House of Representatives ended early this morning.
- The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to issue one or more opinions in argued cases today.
- A verdict is expected today in the murder trial of Caesar Goodson, one of the Baltimore police officers charged in connection with the death of Freddie Gray.
A hearing on white nationalism produced some agreement that the FBI's hate crime statistics don't reveal strong evidence of a surge.
If You Think Capitalism Is Dying Because Two Companies 'Control 90 Percent of the Beer Americans Drink,' Go Home, You're Drunk
Obituaries for the benefits of free markets are as numerous as they are wrongheaded.
State leaders cannot seem to let a bad project die.
With the Equality Act, Congressional Democrats Want To Redefine 'Sex' To Include Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
Here's why that's a bad idea—and it has nothing to do with God's wrath, women's rights rollbacks, or locker-room predators.