A.M. Links: Britain Votes on Exiting E.U., Gary Johnson Makes His Pitch, House Democrats Stage Pro-Gun Control 'Sit In'
Britain is voting today on whether or not to leave the European Union.
- "State Department staffers wrestled for weeks in December 2010 over a serious technical problem that affected emails from then-Secretary Hillary Clinton's home email server, causing them to temporarily disable security features on the government's own systems, according to emails released Wednesday."
- Gary Johnson: "Why I'm running for president."
- A pro-gun control "sit in" by Democrats in the House of Representatives ended early this morning.
- The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to issue one or more opinions in argued cases today.
- A verdict is expected today in the murder trial of Caesar Goodson, one of the Baltimore police officers charged in connection with the death of Freddie Gray.