Republicans consider their options for dumping Donald Trump.
- A University of Virginia law student disciplined for sexual assault has filed a lawsuit impugning the federal government's interpretation of Title IX. (I will have more to say on this soon.)
- Three ways Democrats are lying about gun control and mass shootings.
- A Vox editor wants to take your guns and your property. My response.
- Marco Rubio may be eying the Senate after all.
- The trailer is out for Denial, a movie about Holocaust deniers.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
A previous version of the tax was repealed a month after it was passed in 2018.