Republicans consider their options for dumping Donald Trump.
- A University of Virginia law student disciplined for sexual assault has filed a lawsuit impugning the federal government's interpretation of Title IX. (I will have more to say on this soon.)
- Three ways Democrats are lying about gun control and mass shootings.
- A Vox editor wants to take your guns and your property. My response.
- Marco Rubio may be eying the Senate after all.
- The trailer is out for Denial, a movie about Holocaust deniers.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...