According to a new poll, Hillary Clinton has the lead with 39 percent of the vote, followed by Donald Trump at 32 percent and Gary Johnson at 11 percent.
- Senate Democrats ended their 15-hour pro-gun control filibuster early this morning.
- Gun sales are reportedly surging among gays in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
- Orlando killer Omar Mateen worked briefly as a prison guard before he was fired from that job.
- Searchers have recovered the body of the two-year-old boy who was attacked by an alligator at a Disney resort in Florida.
- "French police used tear gas to disperse rampaging English soccer fans after clashes on Wednesday. It was the fourth time England supporters have been involved in violent incidents since the start of the European Championship tournament."
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.