- Tomato tycoon Chris Rufer is donating at least $1 million to a pro-Gary Johnson super-PAC.
- Yale University students are fighting to "decolonize" their poetry courses.
- Raids, cover-ups, and magical dogs: inside the Columbia, South Carolina, police files.
- Jimmy Carter has feels about prostitution.
- Microsoft is working with Blockstack Labs and ConsenSys to develop an "open source, self-sovereign, blockchain-based identity system that allows people, products, apps, and services to interoperate across blockchains, cloud providers, and organizations."
- Men and women prove equally assertive on Facebook.
- "I don't hold back that I'll be voting for Donald Trump in November," Fox News host Sean Hannity said Tuesday evening.
- Maine cracks down on rogue midwives.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.