Donald Trumpreleased a list of 11 people he would consider nominating for the Supreme Court.
- Hillary Clinton surrogate Ed Rendell said Trump's comments on women could hurt him because there are "probably more ugly women in America than attractive women."
- The Pentagon says it doesn't need additional U.S. troops to defend Baghdad in the wake of a series of ISIS bombings.
- The first of 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram from Chibook, Nigeria two years ago has been found—military officials say she was rescued, locals say she wandered out of a forest with her baby and husband.
- African Union troops are set to withdraw from Mogadishu stadium four years after al-Shabaab militants were driven out of the city. The stadium has not hosted a sporting event since the government collapse in 1991.
- The auction for the gun with which George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin has reportedly closed at $120,000.
- Police were able to tranquilize a bear that led two California schools to go on lockdown.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.