Donald Trumpreleased a list of 11 people he would consider nominating for the Supreme Court.
- Hillary Clinton surrogate Ed Rendell said Trump's comments on women could hurt him because there are "probably more ugly women in America than attractive women."
- The Pentagon says it doesn't need additional U.S. troops to defend Baghdad in the wake of a series of ISIS bombings.
- The first of 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram from Chibook, Nigeria two years ago has been found—military officials say she was rescued, locals say she wandered out of a forest with her baby and husband.
- African Union troops are set to withdraw from Mogadishu stadium four years after al-Shabaab militants were driven out of the city. The stadium has not hosted a sporting event since the government collapse in 1991.
- The auction for the gun with which George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin has reportedly closed at $120,000.
- Police were able to tranquilize a bear that led two California schools to go on lockdown.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?