Trump Releases SCOTUS Short List, Clinton Surrogate Says 'Probably More Ugly Women' in America, First of Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Found: P.M. Links
Donald Trumpreleased a list of 11 people he would consider nominating for the Supreme Court.
- Hillary Clinton surrogate Ed Rendell said Trump's comments on women could hurt him because there are "probably more ugly women in America than attractive women."
- The Pentagon says it doesn't need additional U.S. troops to defend Baghdad in the wake of a series of ISIS bombings.
- The first of 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram from Chibook, Nigeria two years ago has been found—military officials say she was rescued, locals say she wandered out of a forest with her baby and husband.
- African Union troops are set to withdraw from Mogadishu stadium four years after al-Shabaab militants were driven out of the city. The stadium has not hosted a sporting event since the government collapse in 1991.
- The auction for the gun with which George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin has reportedly closed at $120,000.
- Police were able to tranquilize a bear that led two California schools to go on lockdown.