FBI Director James Comey says there's no externally-imposed deadline into Hillary Clinton's official use of a private e-mail server.
- A new Reuters poll finds Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump virtually tied, at 41 to 40. Bernie Sanders says it would be a "disaster" for Democrats to nominate Clinton for president.
- The South Carolina officer who shot and killed Walter Scott has been indicted on federal charges in relation to the killing.
- Investigators say the fire that led to an explosion in a fertilizer factory in Texas in 2013 was set intentionally.
- Researchers are finding direct evidence that Zika causes birth defects.
- A teenage girl in France livestreamed her suicide on Periscope.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.