Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says there'll probably be tax increases on the wealthy if he's elected. "The wealthy are willing to pay more," he insisted.
- P.J. O'Rourke endorses Hillary Clinton.
- Residents of Austin voted to keep regulations that Uber and Lyft indicated would force them to leave the city.
- The parliament in Greece voted on a set of tax and pension reforms ahead of a metting of Eurozone finance ministers. Protesters threw Molotov cocktails at police.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for the killing of eight police officers near Cairo.
- At least 50 people are dead after a fuel tanker collided with two buses on a highway in Afghanistan.
- Nyquist won the Kentucky Derby. The American thoroughbred is now eight-for-eight.
- Maybe Pluto is a planet. Or a comet.