Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says there'll probably be tax increases on the wealthy if he's elected. "The wealthy are willing to pay more," he insisted.
- P.J. O'Rourke endorses Hillary Clinton.
- Residents of Austin voted to keep regulations that Uber and Lyft indicated would force them to leave the city.
- The parliament in Greece voted on a set of tax and pension reforms ahead of a metting of Eurozone finance ministers. Protesters threw Molotov cocktails at police.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for the killing of eight police officers near Cairo.
- At least 50 people are dead after a fuel tanker collided with two buses on a highway in Afghanistan.
- Nyquist won the Kentucky Derby. The American thoroughbred is now eight-for-eight.
- Maybe Pluto is a planet. Or a comet.
"You had the most right-wing members of the legislature signed on with most left-wing members."
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.