Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says there'll probably be tax increases on the wealthy if he's elected. "The wealthy are willing to pay more," he insisted.
- P.J. O'Rourke endorses Hillary Clinton.
- Residents of Austin voted to keep regulations that Uber and Lyft indicated would force them to leave the city.
- The parliament in Greece voted on a set of tax and pension reforms ahead of a metting of Eurozone finance ministers. Protesters threw Molotov cocktails at police.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for the killing of eight police officers near Cairo.
- At least 50 people are dead after a fuel tanker collided with two buses on a highway in Afghanistan.
- Nyquist won the Kentucky Derby. The American thoroughbred is now eight-for-eight.
- Maybe Pluto is a planet. Or a comet.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"