The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) will investigate the late Prince's recent prescription drug history.
- Syrian cease-fire is pretty much dead after a Doctors Without Borders-supported hospital is bombed in Alleppo.
- Bernie Sanders' campaign has laid off hundreds of staffers, putting most of its remaining resources in California and Indiana.
- President Obama made the White House Passover Seder an annual tradition. He just hosted the last of his administration.
- Linda P.B. Katehi, chancellor of UC-Davis, has been removed from her post pending an investigation into alleged violations including "using university funds to scrub negative references to the school on social media."
- Former Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight, as notable for his violent and vulgar outbursts as for his winning record, endorses Donald Trump.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.