The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) will investigate the late Prince's recent prescription drug history.
- Syrian cease-fire is pretty much dead after a Doctors Without Borders-supported hospital is bombed in Alleppo.
- Bernie Sanders' campaign has laid off hundreds of staffers, putting most of its remaining resources in California and Indiana.
- President Obama made the White House Passover Seder an annual tradition. He just hosted the last of his administration.
- Linda P.B. Katehi, chancellor of UC-Davis, has been removed from her post pending an investigation into alleged violations including "using university funds to scrub negative references to the school on social media."
- Former Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight, as notable for his violent and vulgar outbursts as for his winning record, endorses Donald Trump.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
America may be safer than ever, but residents of the Land of the Free seem set on raising their children in a climate of fear.