The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) will investigate the late Prince's recent prescription drug history.
- Syrian cease-fire is pretty much dead after a Doctors Without Borders-supported hospital is bombed in Alleppo.
- Bernie Sanders' campaign has laid off hundreds of staffers, putting most of its remaining resources in California and Indiana.
- President Obama made the White House Passover Seder an annual tradition. He just hosted the last of his administration.
- Linda P.B. Katehi, chancellor of UC-Davis, has been removed from her post pending an investigation into alleged violations including "using university funds to scrub negative references to the school on social media."
- Former Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight, as notable for his violent and vulgar outbursts as for his winning record, endorses Donald Trump.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
When educators don't see their parents and students as customers, they make some really stupid decisions.
At This Year's Vegas Porn Expo, Everything People Think They Know About the Internet and Adult Entertainment Is Wrong
The internet has turned adult performers into media entrepreneurs.
New York's Progressive Rent Regulations Having the Exact Same Negative Consequence That Skeptics Predicted
New York told landlords they couldn't pass along renovation costs, so landlords stopped doing renovations