DEA to Investigate Prince's Drug History, Hospital Bombed in Syria, Bernie Sanders Lays off Staffers: A.M. Links
(Valentin Armianu | Dreamstime.com)
The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) will investigate the late Prince's recent prescription drug history.
- Syrian cease-fire is pretty much dead after a Doctors Without Borders-supported hospital is bombed in Alleppo.
- Bernie Sanders' campaign has laid off hundreds of staffers, putting most of its remaining resources in California and Indiana.
- President Obama made the White House Passover Seder an annual tradition. He just hosted the last of his administration.
- Linda P.B. Katehi, chancellor of UC-Davis, has been removed from her post pending an investigation into alleged violations including "using university funds to scrub negative references to the school on social media."
- Former Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight, as notable for his violent and vulgar outbursts as for his winning record, endorses Donald Trump.